Date: May 29th, Friday
Time: 10:00 EEST
Who may find it useful: IT/IS Directors, Head of IT/IS departments, Technical, IT or InfoSec specialists, Network and System Administrators.
How to analyze security risks within mixed cloud and on-premise infrastructures?
Live demonstration and expert’s suggestions on our online workshop with HT Solution and AT&T Cybersecurity.
Join «Threat Detection & Incident Response for the Hybrid Infrastructures» workshop on MAY 29th.
Key issues to be covered:
- What is USM Anywhere or the power of Incident Response
- Who and Why needs USM Anywhere
- How it works. USM Anywhere
- Automated Data Collection Anywhere
- All-In-One. Multiple capabilities in one platform
- Incident Response tips from AT&T Cybersecurity
- Response and Orchestration with USM Anywhere and AlienApps
- Phenomenal Threat Intelligence by AT&T Alien Labs
- Demo. What we need for incident response?
Welcome to the world of SIEM!
- What is SIEM?
- Do you really need it?
- What is the power of correlation?
- How to collect and analyze logs from on-premise and from cloud simultaneously?
- How to build a Security Operation Center in a very limited budget?
- How many people do I need for SecOps?
- Should I implement SIEM from the beginning or should it be the final solution for my IT?
- Can SIEM be cheaper than antivirus?
… and answers for other questions around SIEM you can find in our e-books from AT&T Cybersecurity*:
- SIEM for Beginners
- PCI DSS Compliance with AlienVault USM
- AlienVault’s Incident Response Guide
- How To Build SOC... in a budget?
*You’ll get all of them together with confirmation of your registration for the webinar
Participation is free, preliminary registration is obligatory.
If you have any questions about AT&T Cybersecurity, please, write at email@example.com